Thursday, February 13, 2014

John And Pharall May Soon Work Together

Elton John and Pharrell Williams could be on course for a collaboration, with each musician stating that they would love to work with the other. “I hope to do something with Pharrell,” Sir Elton recently told Clash magazine. The 66-year-old claims he is enamored with dance and electronic music and that it’s the first thing he puts on when he “gets up in the morning”. “I don’t know how to record it,” he explained. “As a piano player I tend to overdo things, and electronic music is about simplicity.” Pharrell Williams is more than ready to work with Elton John. “I really respect Elton's music and I’d love to do something with him,” he told BBC Newsbeat last week. Williams’ nine-year-old son, Rocket, was named for Sir Elton’s song Rocket Man.

No comments:

Post a Comment